Koi Hand Sanitizer with Aloe is an antimicrobial gel that contains 62% percent ethyl alcohol to help reduce the number of germs on hands, and moisturizers to help keep skin hydrated. No rinsing with water or drying with towels is needed. Please note that while alcohol-based hand sanitizers can quickly reduce the number of germs on hands, they do not eliminate every kind of pathogenic microorganism. This hand sanitizer meets U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) healthcare personnel hand-washing requirements. It’s perfect for on-the-go uses when traveling outside of the home, and fits neatly in purses, backpacks, or briefcases.
- Product Details
- For every ounce of hand sanitizer product purchased, Koi LLC will be matching that amount and distributing it to hospitals and first responders
- When washing your hands with soap and water is not an option, Koi hand sanitizer can be used to help decrease bacteria on the skin
- 62% ethyl alcohol formula
- Aloe vera and vitamin B5 added keep skin hydrated and soft
- 4 fl oz(118ml), 2 fl oz (59ml)
- Ethyl Alcohol: 62%
- Deionized Water, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Fragrance.